RoadTrip (KE) proudly presents DUNDA KICHAKANI on the AUGUST 20th to 21st for only 4,500 bob (All inclusive) at KICHAKI
PLOT – We depart Nairobi on the 20th August 2011 at Midday at a venue which will be communicated to attendees. We will then start the journey and stop at Viewpoint for photo session then proceed to Delamare for a small stop over then go straight to Kichakani situated at Lake Ol Bollosat shore. We have Dinner then party hard all night. On the 21st August 2011, we will have breakfast, a few activities, lunch then come back to Nairobi via Delamare.
TRANSPORT – Transport will be offered in a luxurious modern bus with entertainment and trained personnel
MEALS – We will cater for dinner on the 20th by the lake. Lots of Mbuzi and accompaniments. On the 21st we cater for breakfast, then we will have a buffet lunch that includes the likes of chapattis, Pilau, Beef Stew, Nyama Choma, Steamed cabbage just to mention a few. The will be a well stocked cash bar that sells beers @ Ksh. 150, red and white wine @ Ksh 120, Vodka 1ltr @ Ksh. 2,500, Famous Grouse 1ltr @ Ksh. 3,000, Soda 300ml @ Ksh. 50 and water 1 ltr @ Ksh. 100.
SECURITY – Your safety is our concern. The place is under 24 hours security.
ACTIVITIES – Bonfire, All night entertainment provided by DJ Joe Mfalme ….. Feel free to suggest more activities
ACCOMODATION – 5 cabins that fit two couples each and 4 double rooms that fit a couple each are available for you accommodation. Kindly let us know which one you prefer in advance for planning purposes.
* All those who have ever attended any event organised by ROADTRIP KE get to enjoy great discounts.
* FULL PAYMENT by August 06, 2011 in whatever installments.
* Mode of payment you can pay cash or MPESA is 0720 82 32 67 registered under STEPHEN MUSYOKA NDETI – A confirmation text will be sent to you to acknowledge receipt by either Evans or Stephen
* The 4,500/- is inclusive of everything EXCEPT drinks. Feel free to carry your own drinks or buy at the cash bar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Booking is done upon payment of a deposit and balance cleared before the 6th of August 2011
• 20% will be deducted to all refunds requested before the 6th of August 2011 and 40% after the 6th of August 2011 and no refund after the event.
- Stephen Musyoka: 0720 65 96 75
- Evans Muriu: 0721 618 495